Podcast1

Podcast 1

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Memphis May Fire: Unconditional - Review

I was a huge fan of MMF previous album "Challenger" so I was looking forward to their next album UNCONDITIONAL which just released a few days ago. Listening to the first few tracks, I felt as though the album was just slow to start. However, after I listened to the whole album, I realized that it was a slow album in general. Not in the sense that the music itelf was slow, but that no tracks really picked up like MMF previous albums were. I did enjoy, the positive lyrics of this CD. It had a Christian feel to the whole album without being a Christian album. With that being said, this album was not necessarily a disappointment, but rather a lower end MMF album. 

Score: 6/10
Heaviness: 6/10



  

No comments:

Post a Comment