Podcast1

Podcast 1

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Feed Her to the Sharks - Fortitude: Review

Killswitch Engage, As I Lay Dying, All that Remains, Bleeding Through, Atreyu. When you think of Metalcore you think of the Best of the Best. Unfortunately these bands are on the way off the thrones. Killswitch have changed, As I Lay Dying and Bleeding Through are No more, it seems the metalcore genre is dying. Im offically here as a reviewer to crown one band, as the new king of metalcore, and thats Australia's Feed Her to The Sharks.
Their 3rd album "Fortitude" is prime example of pure metalcore madness.

Each track has uniquness and heaviness not seen since As I Lay Dyings Awakened Album. I was constantly enjoying each teack individually and enjoying every moment of the albums 13 tracks. I encourage all As I Lay Dying, Killswitch, Bleeding Through, All that Remains fans to check out this awesome band, specifically this album. 

Score: 10/10
Heaviness: 8/10


No comments:

Post a Comment